This course focuses on locating and catching springtime Largemouth on the Columbia River. Ranging from pre-spawn into early summer, this course is one of a kind for mastering the mighty Columbia River in the spring – and the hard to get to, hard to find, but big Largemouth available.
- Pre-Spawn locations, timing and patterns
- Details on the types of structure, cover, and depths to focus on for big pre-spawn largemouth
- How to prioritize various location elements (what to look for first, second, etc.)
- Efficiency, and timing. When to stay and when to go.
- Spawning grounds characteristics
- Dispelling common spawning myths
- Using Modern Technology to assist in locating springtime river Largemouth
- Bonus section on navigating the awesome Columbia River backwaters.
Who this Course is for
This course is designed for nearly all levels of bass angler. Whether you are a “seasoned pro” or are just trying to learn either the Columbia River or Largemouth, you will find a wealth of information in this course. You will likely watch this content over and over again. You can find primers on this course in the Articles (Columbia River Master Series).
- Internet access
- Understanding of basic Sonar/GPS use
- Understanding of how to Use Google Earth
- Access to computer/laptop/tablet
- Basic bass boat operation
- Basic bass fishing equipment
One Time Purchase
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE
Introduction and Pre-Assessment (LM)
River Largemouth Location Access
How to find and navigate into some of these hard to reach backwater locations
How to position yourself and your boat for the best presentations that will allow you to hook and catch a true Columbia River stud Largemouth.