This course focuses on locating and catching springtime Largemouth on the Columbia River. Ranging from pre-spawn into early summer, this course is one of a kind for mastering the mighty Columbia River in the spring – and the hard to get to, hard to find, but big Largemouth available.
- Pre-Spawn locations, timing and patterns
- Details on the types of structure, cover, and depths to focus on for big pre-spawn largemouth
- How to prioritize various location elements (what to look for first, second, etc.)
- Efficiency, and timing. When to stay and when to go.
- Spawning grounds characteristics
- Dispelling common spawning myths
- Using Modern Technology to assist in locating springtime river Largemouth
- Bonus section on navigating the awesome Columbia River backwaters.
Who this Course is for
This course is designed for nearly all levels of bass angler. Whether you are a “seasoned pro” or are just trying to learn either the Columbia River or Largemouth, you will find a wealth of information in this course. You will likely watch this content over and over again. You can find primers on this course in the Articles (Columbia River Master Series).
- Internet access
- Understanding of basic Sonar/GPS use
- Understanding of how to Use Google Earth
- Access to computer/laptop/tablet
- Basic bass boat operation
- Basic bass fishing equipment
One Time Purchase
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO THIS COURSE