ACTIVITY Forums Fishing Reports Lake Washington

• Lake Washington

Kent updated 3 years, 7 months ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Craig

April 5, 2017 at 7:54 am

Last weekend was tough but the greens are in way shallow – 1-5 feet in the slop/pads. Two of our members figured out the bite and caught several with the largest being just over 6 lbs. The winner had a bag over 20 lbs on the second day and finished with 31 lbs overall. I also had success later in the day with a few and lost one over 5 lbs. Chartreuse or white chatterbaits and spinnerbaits were the ticket. The smallmouth were out off the secondary points/weed edges and flats. Some nice ones were caught but it was a long, slow football head/drop shot drag with long periods between bites. Hope this helps. I personally would love to see more reports on Lake WA because I live right here.

• Drake

April 12, 2017 at 10:09 am

Had a high school tournament there last Sunday. Weather was nice with little breeze picking up mid-day. Caught a 5.5 largie in the Newport Canals first thing on a green pumkin chatterbait. There was a club tourney there the day prior and we caught wind that 20-25 foot deep rock was where the smallies were hiding. Around 10 am we picked up 2 smallies over 3.5 on 3/4 oz. hula grubs. After that, bites were hard to come by. Water was 50-51 in the backwaters and 45-46 in the main lake. Hope this helps!

• Kent

April 30, 2017 at 6:06 am

Had a great weekend on Washington 4/22 and 4/23. Saturday caught 16 from 2 – 4.3 lbs and Sunday caught 7 from 2 – 5.5 lbs. Majority of fish were 3 – 3.5 lbs. All fish were largemouth with the majority caught on a spinnerbait.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now